Note: Only add the "Additional PCBs" item if you are also ordering the "Custom PCB Design Service" and would like additional PCBs.
You've designed up your endgame layout in keyboard-layout-editor.com...now you can get it made. Whether you are making a truly unique, one-of-a-kind keyboard, or you need custom PCBs for your upcoming group buy, we cover many options and varieties:
- Up to full size layout, fully-assembled
- Pre-programmed Atmega32u4 with QMK and qmk-dfu bootloader
- QMK/VIA support
- MX, Choc, or Alps switch compatibility
- Hotswap or soldered compatibility
- RGB LEDs (backlight and/or underglow)
- Rotary encoder support including VIA support for encoders
- OLED screen with custom functionality
- Up to 4 copper layers
- Optional USB daughterboard + internal cable
- Email/phone/Zoom support to facilitate design process
Does not (yet) include wireless/battery or integrated USB hub capabilities.
Pantone-matched custom colors for soldermask and/or silkscreen are available for an additional fee.
Can fit to existing keyboard cases; reference hardware may be required for measurements, which may incur additional costs.
Have questions or need more details? Contact us at sales@customMK.com about any inquiries such as pricing, schedule, etc.